Our fire damage restoration experts can respond to an emergency at any time, which may include board-ups to secure your home or business, the installation of HEPA filtration to ensure the safety of occupants coming and going, and the creation of a plan of action to ensure proper cleanup, demolition, and the restoration of your home or business to pre-loss condition. Your safety is our company’s main priority.
FIRE DAMAGE CLEANUP
The disaster cleanup process of fire and soot damage can include the removal of all affected materials, construction debris, and even personal belongings. Once all the non-salvageable materials have been removed, it is time to clean all structural materials to ensure no trapped odors, smoke, or volatile vapors are removed. After the removal and cleaning, it is time to ensure all materials are dry from the water used to put out the fire and any absorption of moisture in the home or business. Once complete, we will get your home or business back to pre-loss condition and better than ever.
COMMON REASONS FOR FIRE DAMAGE
Pots and pans can overheat and cause a fire very easily if the person cooking gets distracted and leaves the cooking unattended. Always stay in the room, or ask someone to watch your food when cooking on hotplates.
Did you know that 49% of all reported home fires are caused by cooking?
Keep portable heaters at least one meter away from everything that could catch fire, including furniture, curtains, laundry, clothes, and even yourself. If you have a furnace, have it tested once a year to ensure that it is up to code.
Did you know that, out of all the heating equipment, space heaters were involved in 81% of fatal house fires?
An electrical appliance, such as a toaster, can start a fire if it is faulty or has a frayed cord. A power point that is overloaded with double adapter plugs can cause a fire from overuse of electricity. A power point extension cord can also be a fire hazard if not used appropriately. Double-check the appliances and power points in your home.
Did you know that every year, approximately 700 individuals die as a result of toaster fires and electrocutions worldwide?
Candles look and smell pretty, but if left unattended, they can cause a room to easily burst into flames. Keep candles away from any obviously flammable items, such as books and tissue boxes. Always blow a candle out before leaving a room. Did you know that in Perth last year, 34 house fires started as a result of candles?
Did you know that an estimated 23,600 fires are caused by candles?
If you have any flammable liquids in the home or garage, such as petrol, kerosene, or methylated spirits, keep them away from heat sources and check the label before storing. Be careful when pouring these liquids.
Did you know that an estimated 17,400 fires are caused by lightning strikes?
Disaster Cleanup a Dry Pros Company
5332 N Sawyer Ave. STE 120,
Garden City, Idaho 83714
Our 4 Step Process
In the event you’ve had a disaster or need an inspection, don’t hesitate to call us. We have 24/7 emergency services and office hours from 9am–6pm Monday through Friday. Our professionals are waiting for your call.
Dry pros arrive
Once our professionals arrive at your home or business, they’ll be ready to identify the scope of work, perform any necessary emergency services, gather all the needed information, and secure the property.
After creating the necessary plan for your home or business, we’ll put it into action and perform all the required work to ensure quality and satisfaction.
It is now time for all your needed repairs, reconstruction, and or remodeling. After the completion of this step, our company GC’s will ensure the highest satisfaction guaranteed.
Real Reviews, By Real Customers
Call Now! 24 Hour Emergency Response
We Accept All Insurance Providers
Apart from accepting your insurance provider for both home and business, our certified professionals will ensure your claim is approved, document all findings, speak directly with your insurance provider, ensure transparency with billing, and approve all necessary repairs to restore you back to pre-loss condition.